Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Productive Day

My niece and I were the most productive members of the family yesterday.

Both my brother and his wife took the day off. They went cycling along the beach in East Coast, enjoying the sea breeze, while their poor daughter is slogging away at her exams in school. As for my parents, they are retirees anyway, while my younger brother has been bumping around for a while now. Just kidding lah, the boy is doing his undergraduate studies.

And boy, was I productive! During lunch, I visited the National Library at Bugis for the first time and managed to locate a couple of fasinating books on beads jewellery making. Followed by the Sistic outlet at Parco Bugis Junction, for tickets to My Fair Lady. It was not an easy task coordinating the time and budget of three people plus ensuring that the seats I select have no blocked views and do not require the assistance of binoculars. After which, I bought snacks, my daily afternoon fix of tea, withdraw money and top up my cashcard and ezylink card, all in the same breath.

And at home, I even caught up with some presentation slides from office. I am certainly pleased with myself that day. It's not everyday that I can muster up such levels of energy and concentration power, you know.

Can anyone tell me how to be highly energized and focused each and everyday? I have just started on Royal Jelly and Brand's Chicken Essence on a daily basis. I'll let you know in a month's time!

1 comment:

notaboutwill said...

I got earn $$$ one, okay?