Monday, November 13, 2006

Murphy's Law

"Ok, your stock is sold. For the second lot, I would advise you, you can decide against it later if you choose to, to withdraw from the queue. The latest is that the company's quarterly results will be out soon and the stock will rise to $8.00 on the announcement," my remisier informed me over the phone.

Obviously I took the advice and withdrew. But my heart ached on this piece of news. Why is it that, when I buy, the price would nosedive and, when I sell, the price would skyrocket? I dislike Murphy. His law is at work again.

However, I can console myself that I have made at least 20% on the first kill. I am now waiting to make at least 50% on the second. Although, this will not be enough to be my first pot of gold, it will certainly be my best bet yet!

No comments: